AFTER THE VOWS
- 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
- Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
- During wedding planning, brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer – reception entertainment is
among the least of their priorities. Within one week after the reception, 78% say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!
- When asked, 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment.
- 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding, said, if they had to do it over again, they would have chosen a DJ.